By clicking on the image you accept the Plainview-Old Bethpage Museum Pass Policy
MUSEUM PASS POLICY
Passes may be borrowed by Plainview-Old Bethpage school district residents only who are 18 years of age or older. The cardholder must be clear of fines over $5.00. IF YOU WORK IN PLAINVIEW OR OLD BETHPAGE, BUT LIVE IN ANOTHER DISTRICT, YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR MUSEUM PASSES AT YOUR HOME LIBRARY.
- Only one museum per family may be borrowed at a time. You must return a pass before borrowing another pass.
- Passes may be reserved up to 30 days in advance, in person, by telephone (516) 938-0077 or online at our website at www.poblib.org.
- RESERVE THE PASS FOR THE DAY YOU WISH TO PICK IT UP. RETURN IT UP TO 1/2 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING ON THE NEXT DAY. (e.g. A pass picked up on Tuesday is due back by 8:30 pm on Wednesday.)
- A family may visit a particular museum once every 30 days with our pass. Return passes at the Circulation Desk or in the book drop if the Library is closed. BE SURE THE PASS IS IN THE CASE. Late charges are $20 per day. A $50.00 replacement cost will be charged for passes that are lost.
- Call the museum directly for hours of operation, parking or directions. Each museum determines the rules and regulations governing the use of its museum pass. The museum pass may not provide admission to all exhibits at a museum.
- Be prepared for unexpected museum closings and the possibility that a museum pass has not been returned on time or is unable to be used. The Library assumes no responsibility of any kind arising out of the reservation or use of musem passes or any parking accomodations.