How to Reserve a Room on D!BS
How to Reserve a Study Room
- Enter your library card and PIN number
- Use only ONE email address per name and library card number. Do not share email addresses
- The reservation will automatically be for 1-4 people
- Select one or two hours
- Click on Now and select the time of day you want
- Click on Search
- Select the time you want
- Select the room you want
- Fill in required information
- Click on Call D!BS
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes, then
the room will be given to the next patron
You will get a confirmation text (if you chose to do so) and an email. If you wish to cancel the reservation, there will be an option to do so on your email.
You can book a room up to one week in advance.
You can ONLY have two active reservations at a time.
Please Note: If you need more time than your maximum of 2 reservations allows, for example for test preparation,
please come to the Information and Reader's Service desk or Technology Dept. We will try to find alternative accomodations.
You can also reserve a room on your mobile device by scanning the Library's QR code.